Friday 1 January 2010

2010 - The Year Of Change In North Durham

A very Happy New Year to everybody in North Durham and across the North East.

This will be a massive year for North Durham. This a year in which the people of North Durham and the North East will be able to bring about real change. so many people I speak to in Chester-le-Street, Stanley, Sacriston, Annfield Plain and across the constituency have had enough of being taken for granted by an out of touch Labour Party. Local people are sick of our area and our region being ignored.

That is why I'm standing on a platform of real change for the better in North Durham. Unlike local Labour politicians, I will stand up for North Durham and stand up for the North East. I will be speaking up about the issues that really matter to local people.

I'm looking forward to 2010. It will be a year of real change for the better in North Durham.

No comments:

Post a Comment